Welcome to the 2017 Fall Youth Registration with Forsyth Central Youth Lacrosse!
This is the perfect opportunity for your son or daughter to learn the game of lacrosse under the supervision of certified lacrosse coaches and compete in an age appropriate league. Our association is a feeder program for the Forsyth Central High Schools' Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse Teams but it is open to anyone who lives inside the county and surrounding areas.
We field Boys and Girls teams for Pre K thru 8th graders. Currently our girls play through our partnership with NOFOLAX until we can field our own teams. Please register through us so we have an idea on the number of Central Girls.
PLEASE NOTE PAYPAL IS CORRECT. You can pay at this time.
How do I register?
STEP 1: Obtain A US Lacrosse Player Number: Each Player is required to have a current US Lacrosse membership ID number in order to complete this registration. If you do not have a valid membership number, please follow the link below to sign up with US Lacrosse
CLICK HERE to go to US Lacrosse Registration and register your player(s). Be sure to PRINT and SAVE their confirmation code(s). Remember to register EACH of your players with US Lacrosse. Each player must have their own unique US Lacrosse confirmation number.
STEP 2: Click Here to Complete the CFYLAX On Line Registration.
This registration session will ask you to provide Player and Parent information. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or checking account information available or select Pay Offline to register and you may pay by check prior to the beginning of the season. (NOTE Players will NOT receive their uniform until payment is settled)
$50 Uniform Discount:
Participants can reuse their Spring 2017 uniform if it is good condition and still fits.
$25 Family Discount:
If you are registering more than one player in your family this season, you will receive a $25 discount on the second (and third, if applicable) child's registration fee. NOTE: The family discount does not apply to the Pup Stixx Players.
· U9 - U15: Minimum $100 deposit due at registration signup. Non refundable after July 14th
Open Early Bird registration
May 22nd – June 16th @ $25 discount for total of 275.00
June 16th- July 14th @ 4pm for $300
July 15th – season start for $375.00
· Pup Stixx $50.00 per player
· The player fees also cover county field fees, Newtown Rec fees, EMT fees, official fees, league fees, end of season player gift/trophy and CFYLAX operational costs.
· This price DOES NOT include US LACROSSE Membership dues.
· This price DOES NOT include protective equipment. Each player must provide their own protective gear and stick. (Goalie Gear will be provided)
· Pay On-Line (Paypal)
· Payment Plan
· Pay Offline via Check: Submit player fees offline. Further pay by check details are outlined on the Receipt page.
· Scholarships are available. Contact Ron Hill for information.